Tuesday 13 February 2018

Kill The Bias.....For Good

Like most of the people, I've come across, I too carry a set of bias in my mind. Over the years, after going through numerous charts, all I can do is kick myself a hundred times....why the hell, do I clog myself with them.


Answer, I could come up with after lots of soul searching: Raja...my friend, you tried to be extra smart and heard a lot of noise on social media, paid attention to lots of 'I know all...gyani babas'. They know BELL ;)

Solution: Kick those 'gyani babas' out, especially ones who carry an opinion on everything, listen to a selected few, chances are you won't be kicking yourself anymore. Secondly, just play smart, get rid of 'extra'

Plan of action: I'll be buying those stocks which clear MY checklist based on the charts, both from NSE and BSE. I shall put X amount in those, once a decent gain is done, shall look to sell half the quantity, taking my principle out to be further deployed as next opportunity arises. Would also maintain a trailing SL, if hits EXIT, even if I have to close the position in a loss.

To keep things simple, would document my purchases in a Google Sheet, which would be updated regularly.

I'll update this post with the link to Google Sheet soon. Link: Click Me

Hope my novice ways deliver something good.

Disclaimer: This is ONLY intended, to keep and maintain a journal of my Kill The Bias portfolio. I am nowhere asking anyone to replicate/initiate a BUY based on my workings. Consult your financial advisor before taking any decision.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment