Sunday 5 February 2017

I was seduced...and how!!

Let the trade seduce you

Its February….right.

Month of Valentine, flowers, chocolates, expressing love a little more and yes….seduction.

Let me give you a walk-through, on how a lovely trade seduced me recently.

The girl in question: #HEROMOTOCO

Setup

  • Date: 24th Jan, 2017
  • Time: 14:15 hrs
  • Time frame: 15 min chart
  • Tell-tale sign: Inv Head n Shoulder
  • Flowers: 10 min EMA and 50 min EMA
  • Chocolates: RSI


At 14:22 hrs, I zeroed in at 3120


Here, it all started, we had a great time overnight ;)


Next day on 25th January, 2017. 
We looked into each other's eye, kissed, said bye till we meet again.

In the end, before someone asks:

"Did you miss dating her sister #BAJAAUTO?"
Nope, absolutely not. I can't be double timing...right??

Have a great Valentine. Cheers!!






2 comments:

  1. If Hero becomes young again at 3150, take her for another date.

    ReplyDelete